Minggu, 23 Januari 2011

Where i will be...

about 3-4 months latter, it's the time for me to be a college student..
lucky me, i have got a tuition grant from the Singapore government at republic polytechnic (after taking some test before).
and i majored in design.. (what i wanted since i was junior high school student).
BUT
it's far far away from my sister's flat.. it takes 1 hr to go there by bus..


and also so close to malaysia..


aaaaa =_=" ..
but actually, i like this college.. here, take a look before :)

but, i will not stop trying to get the better one.. like lasalle! haha
my final destination... aminnnn.. i hope so la.. XD
Lasalle (art center school)
number 2 of the best design collage in singapore (after raffles)


1 komentar:

  1. Go for Lasalle! :D It just the second in Singapore, but I will be the best soon.. :)

    Anyway, I thought that Republic Polytechnic is close enough with where your sister staying now.. She lives at Woodlands, right?

    BalasHapus